White Lotus Double Headed Clear Quartz Roller
Crystal rollers are used to massage the skin gently, including the skin of the neck and face for the revitalization of complexion, reduction of wrinkles and sagging, and revitalizing puffiness. Overall, the skin ends up looking fresher and younger.
Dating back to the ancient times, and originating further in the east, crystal rollers were in use by the powerful and rich for more than a millennium. These people used them to enhance their beauty.
The Clear Quartz is known as a master healing crystal. It is said that it benefits all the body’s chakras and amplifies positive intentions. Since this crystal has benefits for all the parts of the human body, it is suitable for both sensitive and normal skin types.
The benefits of Clear Quartz Roller:
- It improves the lymphatic drainage
- Improves swelling and reduces puffiness
- Improves the microcirculation
- Tightens and closes the pores up
- Reduces the wrinkles and fine lines
White Lotus is manufactured with a top-notch high-end crystal, which has been carved by hand. This crystal has never been exposed to harmful chemical treatments.
This Clear Quartz Roller has two sides, out of which, one is a small roller. The smaller roller can be used in tight areas such as those around the eyes. The other end can be used for larger areas such as face and cheeks.
How to use:
- First of all, make sure that you have put on a small amount of White Lorus Anti-Ageing Serum.
- Begin massaging on the right end of the face, and then after that, move to the left-hand side
- Make use of smooth long strokes beginning at the throat, and roll up gently start from the neck until the chin.
- Do this 5 to 10 times.
- Then move out towards the jaw from the chin.
- Slowly, move further up and roll the entire area of cheeks outwards.
- Roll under the eyes laterally starting from the nose’s edge.
- Now, roll upwards on the entire cheek.
- Roll through the crow feet outwards, from the corner of your eyes.
- Roll outwards in a lateral way from your forehead’s center
- Locate your nose tip, and roll upwards until your hairline.
- Roll upwards through the whole forehead.