White Lotus Double Headed Amethyst Roller
The double-headed amethyst facial roller is a highly acclaimed, and unmatched crystal roller in terms of beauty and aesthetics. This crystal features a number of unique facets, with some delicate work of hand carving.
From an energy perspective, it is said that amethyst clears the mind and improves the concentration levels. It also has its association with the crown chakra and the third eye. As a result of this, it has avidly been used for concentration and meditation.
The amethyst crystal is also referred to as the crystal for protection, as a result of which many people wear amulets made of amethyst. Soldiers belonging to the middle age also used to carry amethyst trinkets in order to protect themselves from injuries.
Since amethyst is uniquely beautiful and rare, it once used to be one of the top five precious stones other than rubies, sapphires, emeralds, and diamonds.
The White Lotus crystal rollers are designed very carefully, for efficient massaging of the skin. This results in improved lymphatic drainage which reduces the swelling along with puffiness. Moreover, it improves the circulation in the skin.
The prime benefits of Double Header Amethyst Roller include:
- An improvement in the lymphatic drainage
- Less swelling and puffiness around eyes
- An increase in microcirculation
- Tightening of the pores
- Reduction of wrinkles and fine lines
- Assists wrinkles between eyebrows due to its association with the 3rd eye
In particular, the amethyst crystal rollers are great for sensitive, dry, or normal skin. Moreover, it is considered to be great for improvement of skin complexion and its revitalisation.
The amethyst crystal roller makes use of safe brass brackets instead of wire. Moreover, it is included within a beautiful box lined with silk.
How to use:
- First of all, make sure that you have put on a small amount of White Lotus Anti-Ageing Serum.
- Begin massaging on the right end of the face, and then after that, move to the left-hand side.
- Make use of smooth long strokes beginning at the throat, and roll up gently start from the neck until the chin.
- Do this 5 to 10 times.
- Then move out towards the jaw from the chin.
- Slowly, move further up and roll the entire area of cheeks outwards.
- Roll under the eyes laterally starting from the nose’s edge.
- Now, roll upwards on the entire cheek. Roll through the crow feet outwards, from the corner of your eyes.
- Roll outwards in a lateral way from your forehead’s center Locate your nose tip, and roll upwards until your hairline.
- Roll upwards through the whole forehead.