Jane Iredale – Magic Mitt
The Magic Mitt is a unique knitted micro-fibre cloth that relies only on water and tiny micro-fibres to penetrate and wash away oil, grime and makeup. Removing your makeup at the end of the day has never been easier and it’s such an important step in your beauty routine. This mitt is soft, gentle and so good for your skin as it does not strip your acid mantle, keeping bacteria away. With a splash of water our Magic Mitt turns your makeup into an emulsion and is easily swept away. It will even remove mascara, so no more excuses!
- Quickly and completely removes makeup using water only.
- Promotes the health of the skin because it does not affect the acid mantle. When this beneficial barrier is intact, it aids the skin in protecting itself from harmful and invasive bacteria.
- Made from a new generation of specially knitted micro-fibres that are many times thinner than a human hair and able to penetrate oil films.
- Breaks the surface tension of the oils that bond makeup to the skin while the fibres gently exfoliate.
- The combination of warm water and micro-fibres turn the makeup into an emulsion that is easily swept away by the mitt. It will even remove mascara!
How to clean:
Wash Magic Mitt in warm water with hand-soap until all makeup residue is gone. Rinse thoroughly and hang it up to dry. Do not store in anything that does not allow it to dry completely. Because these unique micro-fibres slough off all organic residue and dry completely, they ensure that nothing is left on the Mitt to harbor bacteria or fungi.