Jane Iredale Liquid Minerals Foundation
Hydrate your skin with this light-reflecting formula for sheer to medium coverage with a dewy finish.
- A serum with pigment that provides sheer to medium coverage.
- Provides hydration, diminishes the appearance of fine lines and wrinkles, minimises the appearance pores, evens out skin tone and adheres so well, there is minimal transference.
- Liquid Minerals has no rated SPF.
- The beads or spheres visible in the airless pump are actually liposomes encapsulating liposomes.
- State-of-the-art technology prevents active ingredients from degrading and allows actives to time release into the skin.
HOW TO USE
Apply evenly all over face with Foundation Brush or Flocked Sponge. Follow with Amazing Base Loose Mineral Powder or PurePressed Base Mineral Foundation Refill for sun protection.
Radiant, Satin, Suntan, Amber, Warm Sienna, Natural, Golden Glow, Warm Silk, Caramel, Honey Bronze, Latte
Aqua/Water/Eau, Titanium Dioxide (Ci 77891), Glycerin, Algae, Sodium Hyaluronate, Avena Sativa (Oat) Kernel Extract, Glyceryl Polymethacrylate, Salix Nigra (Willow) Bark Extract, Calendula Officinalis Flower Oil, Camellia Sinensis (White Tea) Leaf Extract, Aloe Barbadensis Leaf Juice, Raphanus Sativus (Radish) Root Extract, Chondrus Crispus (Carrageenan) Extract, Hyaluronic Acid, Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Squalane, Ubiquinone (Coenzyme Q10), Boron Nitride, Stearic Acid. [+/- (May Contain) Mica, Iron Oxides (Ci 77489, Ci 77491, Ci 77492, Ci 77499), Chromium Oxide Greens (Ci 77288)]
Please be aware that ingredient lists may change or vary from time to time. Please refer to the ingredient list on the product package you receive for the most up-to-date list of ingredients.
VEGAN / GLUTEN
jane iredale is certified cruelty-free by the Coalition for Consumer Information on Cosmetics’ (CCIC) Leaping Bunny Program, the leading internationally respected animal protection group for cruelty-free certification.
jane iredale products are also certified cruelty-free by PETA. To find out more about what this means, please visit jane iredale’s page on their site.