IMBIBE – Miracle Collagen
We are sorry, this product is unavailable online today. Please contact us for more information. Alex & Milly
Next – Generation collagen peptides clinically formulated to stimulate your skin cells to produce more collagen so you have the bounciest, smoothest, most radiant skin.
100% bio-active. 100% bio-available. 100% potent.
They don’t just get any sub-par collagen and throw it in a jar with a fancy label.
They’re not like that.
You deserve better.
How to use:
Add 2 teaspoons to any hot or cold drink and drink daily. Can be added to hot drinks and will not lose potency. Store under 30° C in a dry area.
There are 40 serves per jar.
- Certified Non-GMO
- Certified Kosher
- Certified Halal
- No fillers, flavourings, soy, corn, dairy, sugar, chemicals, fake flavourings, preservatives, artificial colours, stabilisers or food acids or gluten.
- Stringently tested for pesticides and contains no pesticides or heavy metals.
- Low molecular weight to stimulate collagen production in your skin cells.
- Safe for pregnancy and breastfeeding.
- Globally sourced from small-scale farmers.
- Created and bottled in Byron Bay, Australia.
Is this product safe for me to take when pregnant or breastfeeding?
Yes! Our Miracle Collagen is 100% fine for you to take if you’re pregnant or breastfeeding.
Is Miracle Collagen Vegan?
Nope, actually, there is no such thing as “vegan” collagen. The companies that are promoting a “vegan” source of collagen are simply misleading you with their marketing. Collagen, by very definition is the connective tissue found in animals.
Is this safe for my kids to take?
Yes, Miracle Collagen is fine for children to take. We love it mixed into smoothies.
Where do you source your collagen for Miracle Collagen?
We scoured the globe to source the most potent bioactive collagen for you, because we don’t settle for anything less than the best (and neither should you). Our collagen comes from global sources, including Germany, Brazil, Sweden, Switzerland, Norway and others. You can be assured that we have the highest level of stringent quality control and assurance.
Is this shelf stable (do I need to refrigerate it?)
No refrigeration necessary. Just keep it in a cool dark place.
- 100% Bioactive hydrolysed bovine collagen types 1 and 3 specific for skin.
- 0% fat
- 0% sugar
- 95% protein
- 18 amino acids