What We Do Online
- Glowco has curated an online store filled with an exquisite selection of personal care products for the conscious beauty lover
- Here you’ll discover Australian and International brands covering makeup, skincare, body care and wellness
- Using our products you’ll experience the most nourishing rituals of self-care at home
What We Do In Studio
- In our sustainable Adelaide Hills studio you’ll experience personalised holistic treatments using the most incredible organic and scientifically proven clean beauty products to give you the skin of your dreams
- Stay tuned for our new location in 2021
- Our service menu is growing and currently includes mindful facials, clean skin consults, mineral makeup for any occasion and a natural approach to lash and brow grooming + organic spray tanning. *mobile services are also available for some services
- We are passionate about educating you on clean science & beauty with face to face consults, online consults, during treatments, in workshops and through our social media channels
- This way we can give you guidance online and in person no matter where our customers are in Australia
Why We Do It
- We are in business first and fore most to help you feel good about yourself. We want you to glow from the inside out
- We want to help tailor a simple & effective beauty routine for your individual needs.
- We want to shine a spotlight on high performing scientifically proven clean and naturally derived ingredients. We also want to expose the dangers of consuming parabens, phthalates, synthetic fragrances, mineral oil, PEGs and synthetic preservatives on a regular basis.
- We want to give you an alternative choice to conventional cosmetics. This will help you reduce toxins in your body whilst giving you the skin health results you are looking for
- We are passionate about supporting local production, small business, cruelty free, eco conscious and ethical brands. This way we can help you become more mindful to choose brands that improve your environmental impact whilst respecting animals and human rights.
- As a business we also continually striving for more sustainable practices to ensure we are reducing our own carbon footprint
Who We Are?
Glowco is a family business run by us 🙂 husband and wife team Milly & Alex in Adelaide, South Australia
We live in the picturesque Adelaide foothills abundant with gumtrees, native flowers and wildlife, an incredible place to draw inspiration from. Long walks and talks in the Belair national park together with our dog and little kids in tow certainly helped bring the Glowco dream to reality in 2018
Hi Everyone! I am a qualified makeup artist, holistic skin therapist and visual artist. I have worked in creative and beauty industries for 15years. Most of this time I spent working for large international cosmetics brands in education, creative and business development roles. Including Mac cosmetics, Napoleon Perdis, The Body Shop & Jane Iredale. Through this time I became really picky when choosing cosmetics and personal care products for my family, clients and myself. I became highly educated on what goes on behind the scenes, including the good bad and the ugly.
After having my second son I felt driven to live with more intention and find work within a space that felt perfectly aligned with my values and passions. Mindfulness, creativity, natural health, sustainability and self care are what fuels my soul.
I always had Glowco in my mind, I just needed to convince Alex that quitting my job with a new baby on the way and following this dream was a good idea! luckily he agreed!
Through Glowco I hope everyone can experience the positive impacts of the conscious beauty movement on the environment, animals, communities, our health and wellbeing.
Hey team! Outside the hustle of the 9-5 corporate grind, I am a passionate photographer, hiker, explorer and traveller who constantly endeavours to capture and experience the world from a unique perspective.
From the sunrises of Angkor Wat Cambodia to dark urban / industrial landscapes, my travels and photographic explorations have taken me on amazing journeys of self-discovery and wonder.
Sustainability and eco conscious living has become an extremely important journey in my life that I continue to see grow and evolve, helping me to discover, experience and create.
I enjoy the freedom of being, living and sharing while minimising my footprint on our very beautiful yet fragile environment.
Throughout my travels, I have met many amazing likeminded people. I would love nothing more than to continue to learn with you and inspire others to make a change.
Love & Wellness, Milly & Alex xx