HOW TO ROLL
- Firstly remember to always disinfect your rollers before and after use.
- Only use skincare products specifically designed to work with your rollers too. I prefer choosing wildcrafted and organic products. If you are going to use something synthetic make sure it is free of irritants and unnecessary fillers. Products that are designed to help with skin rejuvenation and stimulating collagen production are best.
- Always roll in an upwards and outwards direction to lift and open up the energy of your face. Make sure you use this upwards technique on your neck too. This process will help drain excess fluid causing puffiness and swelling most effectively. I like to start on the right side of my face first and then move over to the left as this is the pathway chi energy moves through the body.
- You can’t really go wrong with crystal rollers. Aim to move the roller across the same area of the face at least 10 times. You can roll back and forth.
- It is important NOT to roll back and forth with skin needling to avoid creating large holes in the skin, which will cause trauma. Simply roll in the one direction across the same area of face 10 times.
OUR FAVOURITE BRAND WHITE LOTUS
White Lotus is the brand of skin needling and crystal roller tools we have in our store. The award winning brand is based on traditional Chinese Herbal Medicine and Acupuncture. They have an exceptional range of authentic and high quality crystal rollers, organic skin care and derma needling rollers to enhance your skincare rituals at home.
These tools will increase microcirculation, enhance product absorption to improve your complexion, reduce the appearance of fine lines, stimulate new collagen and improve lymphatic drainage.
Here is a quick introduction to the brand.
Love and Wellness, Milly @glowco.au